Whenever imagine Kuala Lumpur picture, also Xu Shuangzi tower spectacular glass walls and roof of the needle will be the first that comes to mind. But with the vast scope of this exploration of the Malaysian capital of the gradual deepening of its attractive aspects will emerge. Global Blue let you uncover the mystery of the unknown aspects of it in Kuala Lumpur
1.1999 released in the crime drama movie "Entrapment" Reviewed by Catherine Zeta - Jones and starring Sean Connery, although some shots Pinewood Studios in England, the climax of the film is the scene in Kuala Lumpur Petronas internal and external suspension tower shooting the film two protagonists plan for a fictitious bank - Bank for international Settlements robbery. After the release of the movie sparked controversy in Malaysia, but also angered the then Prime Minister, because the shooting team will use special effects to the banks of the ghetto stitching underneath the Twin Towers, in fact bottom bustling urban landscape.
2. Formula One World Championship is not only far from Monaco; located in Kuala Lumpur's Sepang International Circuit also hosted the annual event, where the challenging circuit has become a Shanghai, Bahrain and the Texas track design inspiration.
3. Henry Nicholas Ridley may not be a household name, but his impact on your life, perhaps far beyond imagination. Ridley was a botanist Victorian England, he established the Rubber Industry of the Malay Peninsula, and to subvert the method of cultivating this plant. Ridley from London Kew buy seeds, planting to Malaysia. He planted in 1877 and now a rubber tree still alive at 250 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Kangsar, tree, hanging memorial nameplate.
4. Port Dickson from Kuala Lumpur, the nearest beach is leisure, but be careful to avoid the intrusion of wild animals. Here eye king snake lengths up to 18 feet in 1837, where once had a catch.
5. Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, a construction error, but need a pair of trained eye can be found. That year, No. 2 is located on the eastern side of the tower construction by Samsung, which is located on the west side of Tower 1 by Japanese companies, Ltd. construction group, which turned out to be the wrong size calculation. Therefore, this ground of the vertical tower is slightly tilted, and Leaning Tower of Pisa is exactly the same - but not so serious, just tilted 25 mm.
6. Kuala Lumpur "Kuala Lumpur" by the Malay translation of the English name, which literally means "muddy estuary" little poetic origin that was originally built in the city's two rivers meet is not clear place.
7. Kuala Lumpur is the world's eighth arrivals and more cities. According to "Forbes" estimates, 11 million people visited in 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, which it has become the Asia-Pacific region the third most popular destination, second only to Bangkok and Singapore - and the popularity of far more than Barcelona, Rome Tokyo and other cities.
8. The growth of the tiger and the world's largest flower - Rafflesia covered with dense jungle in Malaysia more than half of the land - and in the heart of Kuala Lumpur with a hidden tropical rainforest. Coffee mountain rainforest reserves grow all kinds of herbs and rare orchids, inhabited by monkeys and other animals, wooden bridge and waterfall landscape. The reserve was established in 1906 an area of 10 hectares for the people of the hustle and bustle of city life offers one resting place.
9. Mysterious near Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur held the annual Hindu festival Thaipusam celebrations are part of a metal skewer pierce the skin to show the pious believers.
10. Kuala Lumpur local famous dish is bull testicles add cumin, garlic, cloves, cinnamon and other spices stew soup. Feel the challenge?